MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my forum: studio-8.org have the error when the editor i can't change font and text size like it is bugged up i saw another thread on this and i tried the fix and it didn't work. Confused
You should screenshot the error.
Try a file check to see if all of your files is there (Using the File Verification tool that can be fount by going to ACP> Tools and Maintanance > File Verification , then add the missing one Big Grin
(2012-09-10, 04:59 PM)MathiasT Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the picture: http://cache.gyazo.com//c472001ac6f037d6...1347285361

Try to re-upload the Jscripts folder, I am going to have a shot at it, and say some JS files are missing, or the template is missing some thing. My money is on missing files. You can also try selecting "office 2007" as your editor style.
(2012-09-10, 05:23 PM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-10, 04:59 PM)MathiasT Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the picture: http://cache.gyazo.com//c472001ac6f037d6...1347285361

Try to re-upload the Jscripts folder, I am going to have a shot at it, and say some JS files are missing, or the template is missing some thing. My money is on missing files. You can also try selecting "office 2007" as your editor style.
Where can i do that? Also i have tryd re uploading.
Disable rocket loader if you're using cloudflare.
Okey, so i found out how to change the editor thing but when i try to right click the missing image it redirects to: undefinededitor_themes/Office_2007/images/television.gif ins't that strange?

(2012-09-10, 05:26 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Disable rocket loader if you're using cloudflare.

Dude thanks! You fixed it. Smile
(2012-09-10, 03:57 PM)MathiasT Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my forum: studio-8.org have the error when the editor i can't change font and text size like it is bugged up i saw another thread on this and i tried the fix and it didn't work. Confused

Checked and the site does appear to be using us. Pretty certain that Rocket Loader us causing this & you should disable it to see if that makes it work.

Note: You can set PageRules to stop CloudFlare from impacting certain URLs, so you would want to do this if you're having the issue in the admin section of your site.