MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB+!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come on Paul! Not this theme again. Why don't you spend a day and get a custom theme done?
(2012-09-15, 07:27 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Paul! Not this theme again. Why don't you spend a day and get a custom theme done?

It's a nice, professional, not overused theme. I happen to like it Smile
(2012-09-15, 07:30 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-15, 07:27 AM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Paul! Not this theme again. Why don't you spend a day and get a custom theme done?

It's a nice, professional, not overused theme. I happen to like it Smile
1) It is one of the most overused theme from audentio. Just browse the threads in the showcase itself and you will probably find 2-3 in the first 2 pages.

2) See you are doing custom work for mybb. The first look itself needs to convey a message that the site does custom work. Damn, you need to do a course on HCI Toungue
I think Unova is about the 4th most used theme, behind Dark Series, Luxure, and Gaming Jam. Not completely sure though.

Anyways, site looks great Paul, I'll have to get a few of those plugins. Smile
Paul I wish you the best of luck with this website. I'm a huge fan of the plugins you make. It's also good to see more people using the unova theme.

(2012-09-10, 10:25 PM)AiedailEclipsed Wrote: [ -> ]*dreamy sigh* Vouch times a thousand. I only have ONE criticism. It is going to be incredibly hard to choose between going to Pirata or Paul for custom stuff now. x_x

PS: Paul see my post on your site in the suggestions area.

I completely agree with you on this. There are so many great plugin developers that I'm having trouble choosing one too.

(2012-09-15, 08:16 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I think Unova is about the 4th most used theme, behind Dark Series, Luxure, and Gaming Jam. Not completely sure though.

Agreed. I see more and more people using Unova each and every day. It's something to be proud of Eric. You did a great job on designing the theme.
Terrific domain choice!
Vouch for Paul. Good luck with this.
(2012-09-15, 02:12 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Paul I wish you the best of luck with this website. I'm a huge fan of the plugins you make. It's also good to see more people using the unova theme.

(2012-09-10, 10:25 PM)AiedailEclipsed Wrote: [ -> ]*dreamy sigh* Vouch times a thousand. I only have ONE criticism. It is going to be incredibly hard to choose between going to Pirata or Paul for custom stuff now. x_x

I completely agree with you on this. There are so many great plugin developers that I'm having trouble choosing one too.

(2012-09-15, 08:16 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I think Unova is about the 4th most used theme, behind Dark Series, Luxure, and Gaming Jam. Not completely sure though.

Agreed. I see more and more people using Unova each and every day. It's something to be proud of Eric. You did a great job on designing the theme.
There are lots of great MyBB developers but if I were to choose one I would have to go with a MyBB team developer. I wouldn't know who to choose though.

I've chosen neither of them and went with Yaldaram for plugins (first one I'm ordering is a story archive Toungue ) and YuvaPix for my custom themes. $70 for a custom theme and some logos is a great deal IMHO.
Pages: 1 2 3