MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Forums in" on categories display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=27247]

I would like to remove the above "Forums in" message that is displayed when you click on a category link. Any idea what I'll need to edit? I'm pretty sure it's a template but I'm not sure. Thanks for the help.
Give me a PIC please.... becuase i removed this 2 years back so I forgot the area where it was displayed Toungue
Go to template "forumdisplay_subforums" and find:
"{$lang->sub_forums_in}"

Change it to whatever you want.

Or if you wanna modify the prefix part only leaving the forum / category name, go to:
Configuration > Languages. Edit "forumdisplay.lang.php" and find:
sub_forums_in

The value is "Forums in '{1}'" Add any text leaving {1}. {1} is your forum / category name at runtime.
(2012-09-11, 09:27 AM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a PIC please.... becuase i removed this 2 years back so I forgot the area where it was displayed Toungue

Did you read the first post? :p

(2012-09-11, 09:33 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Go to template "forumdisplay_subforums" and find:
"{$lang->sub_forums_in}"

Change it to whatever you want.

Or if you wanna modify the prefix part only leaving the forum / category name, go to:
Configuration > Languages. Edit "forumdisplay.lang.php" and find:
sub_forums_in

The value is "Forums in '{1}'" Add any text leaving {1}. {1} is your forum / category name at runtime.

Thanks, that worked perfectly.