MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading from 1.6.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I go to my ftp directory, it says you must log in to Administrator account and it I use my log in stats and nothing happens, the page refreshes and the box turns blank. HELP PLEASE!

This is the code bleck that is above it

$config['dbtype'], "database" => $config['database'], "table_prefix" => $config['table_prefix'], "hostname" => $config['hostname'], "username" => $config['username'], "password" => $config['password'], "encoding" => $config['db_encoding'], ); } $mybb->config = &$config; // Include the files necessary for installation require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_timers.php"; require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions.php"; require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_xml.php"; require_once MYBB_ROOT.'inc/class_language.php'; $lang = new MyLanguage(); $lang->set_path(MYBB_ROOT.'install/resources/'); $lang->load('language'); // If we're upgrading from an SQLite installation, make sure we still work. if($config['database']['type'] == 'sqlite3' || $config['database']['type'] == 'sqlite2') { $config['database']['type'] = 'sqlite'; } require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/db_{$config['database']['type']}.php"; switch($config['database']['type']) { case "sqlite": $db = new DB_SQLite; break; case "pgsql": $db = new DB_PgSQL; break; case "mysqli": $db = new DB_MySQLi; break; default: $db = new DB_MySQL; } // Connect to Database define('TABLE_PREFIX', $config['database']['table_prefix']); $db->connect($config['database']); $db->set_table_prefix(TABLE_PREFIX); $db->type = $config['database']['type']; // Load Settings if(file_exists(MYBB_ROOT."inc/settings.php")) { require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/settings.php"; } if(!file_exists(MYBB_ROOT."inc/settings.php") || !$settings) { if(function_exists('rebuild_settings')) { rebuild_settings(); } else { $options = array( "order_by" => "title", "order_dir" => "ASC" ); $query = $db->simple_select("settings", "value, name", "", $options); while($setting = $db->fetch_array($query)) { $setting['value'] = str_replace("\"", "\\\"", $setting['value']); $settings[$setting['name']] = $setting['value']; } } } $settings['wolcutoff'] = $settings['wolcutoffmins']*60; $settings['bbname_orig'] = $settings['bbname']; $settings['bbname'] = strip_tags($settings['bbname']); // Fix for people who for some specify a trailing slash on the board URL if(substr($settings['bburl'], -1) == "/") { $settings['bburl'] = my_substr($settings['bburl'], 0, -1); } $mybb->settings = &$settings; $mybb->parse_cookies(); require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_datacache.php"; $cache = new datacache; // Load cache $cache->cache(); $mybb->cache = &$cache; require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_session.php"; $session = new session; $session->init(); $mybb->session = &$session; // Include the necessary contants for installation $grouppermignore = array("gid", "type", "title", "description", "namestyle", "usertitle", "stars", "starimage", "image"); $groupzerogreater = array("pmquota", "maxreputationsday", "attachquota"); $displaygroupfields = array("title", "description", "namestyle", "usertitle", "stars", "starimage", "image"); $fpermfields = array("canview", "candlattachments", "canpostthreads", "canpostreplys", "canpostattachments", "canratethreads", "caneditposts", "candeleteposts", "candeletethreads", "caneditattachments", "canpostpolls", "canvotepolls", "cansearch"); // Include the installation resources require_once INSTALL_ROOT."resources/output.php"; $output = new installerOutput; $output->script = "upgrade.php"; $output->title = "MyBB Upgrade Wizard"; if(file_exists("lock")) { $output->print_error($lang->locked); } else { if($mybb->input['action'] == "logout" && $mybb->user['uid']) { // Check session ID if we have one if($mybb->input['logoutkey'] != $mybb->user['logoutkey']) { $output->print_error("Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to log out, please click the Log Out button at the top menu."); } my_unsetcookie("mybbuser"); my_unsetcookie("sid"); if($mybb->user['uid']) { $time = TIME_NOW; $lastvisit = array( "lastactive" => $time-900, "lastvisit" => $time, ); $db->update_query("users", $lastvisit, "uid='".$mybb->user['uid']."'"); $db->delete_query("sessions", "sid='".$session->sid."'"); } header("Location: upgrade.php"); } else if($mybb->input['action'] == "do_login" && $mybb->request_method == "post") { require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions_user.php"; if(!username_exists($mybb->input['username'])) { $output->print_error("The username you have entered appears to be invalid."); } $query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid,username,password,salt,loginkey", "username='".$db->escape_string($mybb->input['username'])."'", array('limit' => 1)); $user = $db->fetch_array($query); if(!$user['uid']) { $output->print_error("The username you have entered appears to be invalid."); } else { $user = validate_password_from_uid($user['uid'], $mybb->input['password'], $user); if(!$user['uid']) { $output->print_error("The password you entered is incorrect. If you have forgotten your password, click here. Otherwise, go back and try again."); } } $db->delete_query("sessions", "ip='".$db->escape_string($session->ipaddress)."' AND sid != '".$session->sid."'"); $newsession = array( "uid" => $user['uid'] ); $db->update_query("sessions", $newsession, "sid='".$session->sid."'"); // Temporarily set the cookie remember option for the login cookies $mybb->user['remember'] = $user['remember']; my_setcookie("mybbuser", $user['uid']."_".$user['loginkey'], null, true); my_setcookie("sid", $session->sid, -1, true); header("Location: ./upgrade.php"); } $output->steps = array($lang->upgrade); if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0) { $output->print_header("Please Login", "errormsg", 0, 1); $output->print_contents('

Please enter your username and password to begin the upgrade process. You must be a valid forum administrator to perform the upgrade.
Login
Username:
Password:
Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
What PHP version are you running? From the looks of it you might be using an outdated version which MyBB no longer supports.
??? how do i check?
Create a new file with the following contents:

<?php

echo PHP_VERSION;

?>

Name it 'php_version.php' or something recognizable. Upload it to your forum then navigate to yoursite.com/php_version.php. It should tell you what version of PHP you're running.
i type in ftp.lazbit.com put in my user and w/e navigate to code and page is blank
What's your board URL?
pokemonglobalandtorvapkz.lazbit.com but it won't let me in until I upgrade.
From the looks of it you're trying to execute the upgrade script from within a file manager. You have to navigate to http://pokemonglobalandtorvapkz.lazbit.c...pgrade.php to upgrade your forum.

See: http://docs.mybb.com/Upgrading.html for more information.
THAt IS SOOO TRUE, LEMME TRY THT TYSM <3<3<3<3

IT WORKED I LOOOVE YOU!

Wait, nao my admin cpanel lets me log in dashboard but then everywhere else it won't let me log in. with valid details.