MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PromotionStadium.com - Promotion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Site: Promotion Stadium
Site URL: http://PromotionStadium.com
Description: PromotionStadium is open for business. We are a promotion forum gear toward helping you get your forum active and known around the internet. We provide four primary services at the moment with more coming soon.

I am also looking for some staff if anyone is interested in helping.
man you dont own it anymore i do thank for the incredible forum sense i had it i have connected 7 other forum owners with good workers found through www.promotionstadium.com and now we are ruuning a contest for the top posters of the week although it will only be 2 winners this week but next week there will be another contest..... sign up will always be free
And the owner fails to use grammar putting an all round "unprofessional" feeling.
I don't get it lately. All these people ruining completely good themes. You should of left the Sleek theme the way it was. I recommend adding breakers in between the tables for the main categories and sidebar. They all look connected which doesn't look good at all.