MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Register Using <form> Method?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Is it possible to register on mybb using a <form>XXX</form> Method? If yes Can you please provide me the form code.

Thank You.
its in the member_register template
oh man no Toungue You think i didn't check them... hahah checked all the Member related templates coudn't find a working solution sadly.

Ok if i use that code what to put if we get Register Error?

And also what about Coppa?
What do you want then?
Registration using form method code. The code in member_register template has certain varibles defined in PHP. How i do i implement them with a new registration page?

For ex. If you have Coppa then what to place in form for filling it up?

May be it was a mistake to ask here -_-

Can someone please hep me????????????????
You can use short registration because I busy at the moment to get the code for the full registration.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-124135.html

Edit: Sorry that wont work for what you want have a look at these templates:
  • member_register
  • member_register_agreement
  • member_register_agreement_coppa
  • member_register_coppa
  • member_register_customfield
  • member_register_hiddencaptcha
  • member_register_password
  • member_register_referrer
  • member_register_regimage
  • member_register_regimage_recaptcha
They hold all the info for what you need, apart for the lang stuff but you can work that out your self by looking at the register page
i also needed this Smile
Probably I need to go for PHP now.... becuase everything else has failed... No Response from MyBB team also Sad
(2012-09-13, 08:51 AM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Probably I need to go for PHP now.... becuase everything else has failed... No Response from MyBB team also Sad

This thread quite doesn't make sense. Are you trying just to submit with a basic html <form> code to the forum url? or do you want to integrate the login?

http://phpdave.com/MyBBIntegrator/
No man, I want to use the Registration on the index page using a pop-up. So for that i need a <form> code...
Pages: 1 2