MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SilverBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never ever tried to skin anything before so apologies if this doesn't look to good, I haven't really changed too much because I want to wait for 1.0 gold. What do you think of it? http://michaelc.ifobos.com/mybbtest/index.php
Why can other people make skins, but mine turn ugly 0_o not to mention all my images somehow stuffed up when I tried to make a theme.................. moving on Toungue

Very nice, I think you need to make menu_bg.gif more gradual though, it goes from light grey straight to dark. Can you make it something like (very light, light, medium light, medium, dark medium, dark). I'll see if I can make an eg

Here ya go, try this, and see how it looks (can you put it on the site so I can see it??)
k776 Wrote:Why can other people make skins, but mine turn ugly 0_o not to mention all my images somehow stuffed up when I tried to make a theme.................. moving on Toungue

Very nice, I think you need to make menu_bg.gif more gradual though, it goes from light grey straight to dark. Can you make it something like (very light, light, medium light, medium, dark medium, dark). I'll see if I can make an eg

Here ya go, try this, and see how it looks (can you put it on the site so I can see it??)
Hmmm, its one there now...
look better IMO. You can edit it if you like, its not my skin. Smile