MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having Problems With A Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just added the Super Gray Theme to my new site and it looks completely different from firefox and IE.. I went to the website of the designer to ask them and they no longer have a website.,.,

Please take a look at the two screen shots and if you could direct me to the proper area where I can make the directions..

I have tried to find it but I am new with MyBB.. I am moving away from vB..

[attachment=27253]
[attachment=27254]
Well the rounded corners don't show in IE because border-radius doesn't work in that version, but I'm not sure why the headings are a different colour.

EDIT: I just downloaded it and looked at the CSS. It's because it uses lots of CSS3 and the version of IE you're using doesn't support it, so it wont display the same in both browsers.

To make the table headers the same color, change this;

.thead {

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='cccccc', endColorstr='#000000'); /* for IE */
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#cccccc), to(#000)); /* for webkit browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #cccccc,  #000); /* for firefox 3.6+ */
	color: #ffffff;
}

to

.thead {
background: #026cb0 url(images/SuperGray/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;	
}

That should make them the same colour.
That worked great.. It left a small blue line under that image and the lower bar is still blue..
Ah, you'll have to do the same for .tfoot.

Change this;

.tfoot {
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='cccccc', endColorstr='#000000'); /* for IE */
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#cccccc), to(#000)); /* for webkit browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #cccccc,  #000); /* for firefox 3.6+ */
}

to

.tfoot {
background: #026cb0 url(images/SuperGray/thead_bg.gif) top left repeat-x;    
}

If you want to change both blue bars to the gray that originally displayed in Firefox replace the thead_bg.gif with the one I've attached.

If you use that one, in both thead and tfoot, change 'background: #026cb0' to 'background: #000000'.
Cool, Can't say I have ever had this prompt of response when I was needing help a vBulliten.. I take it I made the correct choice when I decides to go with MyBB..

Thank you!
No problem, glad I could help Smile