MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator who solved the report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a receive a report on a post/thread then after solving it then the mod marks it as read. I was wondering why not add a feature where we know which mod marked it as read, so we can find out who solved the report.

I'm talking about reports that can be found at http://example.site/modcp.php?action=reports
If you really want this info it would be available in the moderator logs.
(2012-09-12, 04:35 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]If you really want this info it would be available in the moderator logs.

I agree but from this some people would be able to see which moderator took care of a specific report. If you make a special group in which members can delete their own posts then when they do delete their own post it comes up in the Moderator log.

This will help other Moderators know which mod took care of a specific report, how many reports they dealt with and which Mod has actually been doing their job. Also if a member has a problem with a specific action on their thread (For example) then another mod would be able to tell the member to contact X mod because they closed the thread. Only Admins can view the Mods log I believe via ACP so it will help mods or S.mods to be specific.