MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, so I want to add a new page to my forums, I was wondering if anyone could make me a php for it, It should have Torva Pkz - Reborn RSPS as title and it should be in the same type of forum. If you can find a theme that is preferably dark. It would be great if you could find one with Rune Locus or Rune Scape but doesn't matter. The Purpose of this is to add a webclient to my forums in a dropdown menu which I have sort of an idea of how to make.
Also if you know anybody who'd be intrested in coding an RSPS webclient tell me in pm or by this post.I think I can take care of the rest with customization and all but thanks all! Big Grin

Also, does anyone know how to add those bots that automatically send messages to a user when they join.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager

if u know html, its what u need.
I have page manager, I need someone to make me the html or php or w/e
Open page Manager.
create your desired page.
open the page in browser.
go to browser options> view source.
copy source.
create a new file on your server root.
name it as filename.html
paste all code u copied in this.
delete page from page manager.
'Shaymangops'

Quote:Also, does anyone know how to add those bots that automatically send messages to a user when they join.

search for plugin- MyBot and put conditions
Thanks @ saurabh

@ My BB king can u givee me a clear walkthrough? I specified what I wanted please reread.
(2012-09-12, 07:32 PM)Shaymangops Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @ saurabh

@ My BB king can u givee me a clear walkthrough? I specified what I wanted please reread.

Look mate use anything html tool like Dreamwaver or frontpage or microsoft web design make your page with tools then when you finished go to code without saving your page (if you want) copy all the html and paste it with your page manger thats all
I said, I am busy, but I have dreamweaver, so if someone would post a walkthrough? that'd be great.
You already have a thread on this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126013.html