MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Music Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys
big and best respect to mybb and user and staff in here
But!

i need 1 thing

all of you know mybb
1-download it
2-upload it via FTP or something like that

i want here a music script that i download it and i upload it via ftp and install it and i want it best music script cuz i want to make a music website
people search for a music and then listen-download-share so
i will be very thankful who will tell me

Best Wishes
There really isn't one out of the box that I'm aware of. Your best bet would be something like Drupal because you can probably combine a bunch a of modules to get the features you want. But, it won't be easy I'm not going to lie.
(2012-09-12, 03:14 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]There really isn't one out of the box that I'm aware of. Your best bet would be something like Drupal because you can probably combine a bunch a of modules to get the features you want. But, it won't be easy I'm not going to lie.

Mate i want you to give me link for best music script
and thx god my cpanel support me alot of auto download and its download to me mybb Big Grin
but she doesnt support auto music script and i can download drupal but i hate deupal and even its social site (i think)
I understand what you're asking for but again I'm not aware of any (especially any that are still supported).
(2012-09-12, 03:19 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you're asking for but again I'm not aware of any (especially any that are still supported).

you mean all the scripts is danger? or un-safe?
No he mean there no music script. There are no music script. :p
(2012-09-12, 03:27 PM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]No he mean there no music script. There are no music script. :p

Damn but i rlly need that
It's not something in high demand like forum software is.
(2012-09-12, 04:21 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It's not something in high demand like forum software is.

is there any plugin for music in mybb?