MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to change the color of the border color of the boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I somehow made the lines in the box or trow white. I forgot whatever they are called. I want to change the color. Here is a pic.

BTW, I went with PhpBB and then switched to MyBB since the support is so much better.
Check under Admin CP there should be an option under config or templates & styles, to prevent further problems, I'd browse through it to get myself familiar with it and its customs.
Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Theme>Global.css>Advanced View

Search for any code you find which is similar to the code below and the color code is white.

border:

I don't really know which selector it falls under so that would be the best thing to do in my case.

(2012-09-12, 08:33 PM)Shaymangops Wrote: [ -> ]Check under Admin CP there should be an option under config or templates & styles, to prevent further problems, I'd browse through it to get myself familiar with it and its customs.

Config? Are you stupid? What does configuration settings have to do with the forum theme?
It's tborder;

.tborder {
	background: #fff;
	width: 100%;
	margin: auto auto;
	border: 1px solid #0F5C8E;
}

Change "background: #fff;" to whatever colour you want to change it to.