MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneScape Fan Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started a side project with a friend. We have started a RuneScape fansite devoted to giving players a hub to converse with each other on topics that they may be interested in. We do have a custom theme, made by me. This is not much of an advertising post, more or less just me showing off a theme. ProjectXiphoid - RuneScape Fansite
I think the theme is a little plain, not Runescape related tbh. Also, what does your forum bring to the market that others don't? There are SO MANY other RS forums/sites out there (I even own one), small chance of succeeding.
(2012-09-12, 11:02 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme is a little plain, not Runescape related tbh. Also, what does your forum bring to the market that others don't? There are SO MANY other RS forums/sites out there (I even own one), small chance of succeeding.

Well at the moment our unique features are still in development. I have a good amount of people to start the community with (about 10) that will help with adding content. I am currently working on highscore fetchers and signature generators.

EDIT:

As for the theme:

I feel the same way now. I am working on a darker theme with more of a RuneScape feel.
(2012-09-13, 12:02 AM)CorysRevenge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-12, 11:02 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme is a little plain, not Runescape related tbh. Also, what does your forum bring to the market that others don't? There are SO MANY other RS forums/sites out there (I even own one), small chance of succeeding.

Well at the moment our unique features are still in development. I have a good amount of people to start the community with (about 10) that will help with adding content. I am currently working on highscore fetchers and signature generators.

EDIT:

As for the theme:

I feel the same way now. I am working on a darker theme with more of a RuneScape feel.
Good, maybe try some tutorials (youtube channel) and some other stuff. Tons of giveaways of RSGP and stuff would be cool.

For the theme, it doesn't need to be dark, just Runescapey. Toungue

Good luck!
Thanks man. I have bought some membership cards. Plan on giving those away soon. Toungue
New theme in testing stages. Check it out. Smile

inb4standardbuttons. I know, I'm working on them when I get the time. Smile