MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Sections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if there is a way to edit a users profile fields cuz Ik avia edited her rep to 12408 on her server cuz i checked her rep and there weren't even that many people on fourms. I'd also like to edit post count to 100 so I could qualify for something

THANKS Wink

Also, How can I edit the size of the Board name thanks

http://pokemonglobalandtorvapkz.lazbit.com/

here is my forums thanks Toungue
If you want to change the rep count then you would have to run a query in PHPMYADMIN
??? Clarify plox
Go into your hosts control panel, click "PHPMyAdmin", and then go to your database. Click "Query" or "SQL" and run this query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET reputation='reputation value' WHERE username='persons username'
Thanks and I am sorry Paul.

Wait, Can you please show me how to do it? bunch of errors :/ I use lazbit
If you're getting an error, you might have a different database prefix; I had the same problem prior when I was forcing a post style on my users. For myself, I had to use 'd3hq_users' instead of 'mybb_users'. This may be the cause of your errors. Also be sure you are at the proper screen to be entering queries. Look for similar sections as Paul has mentioned to be entering a query.

Note: d3hq_ is my database prefix, use your own for your query. You might have it as forumname_ or something similar. Check your tables for the prefix if you forget.