MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unserialize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok hello guys.
i have created a mybb forum.
after a few days i get this message if i go to the forum index

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/a6836328/public_html/forum/index.php on line 348

someone know how to fix this?
because i have worked so hard for my forum[/quote]
You are most likely using a plugin that replaces the original packaged ./inc/functions.php file with an old and modified version of the same.
(2012-09-13, 05:26 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You are most likely using a plugin that replaces the original packaged ./inc/functions.php file with an old and modified version of the same.
ah lol your my HERO,how can i know which plugin doing that?
Well, you should know, you should keep a track of the latests plugins you installed before this error started showing up. May be if you post you plugin lists I can tell you which one it is (uploading a ./inc/functions.php fresh file meanwhile should fix your issue).
well i download like 20 plugins last day and i did add them all in 1 hour so i cant know that way takes to long.
and second way :

Admin IP Match Plugin
Akismet
Board Messages
Donation Page
Downloadlink
Email Admin-Created User
EzIRC
Forum Online & Offline
Hello World!
Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD
Lock Posts
Multiple Registrations Detector
Page Manager
Points In Posts
Profile Comments
Ranks
Rules Page
Shoutbox
Spoiler BBCode
Thank You/Like System
Thanks
VIP Membership
>Points In Posts

I think the only reason that plugin edits the ./inc/functions.php is for users who buy username styles, if you don't plan to use that feature then you are good without the necessary edits, otherwise you will need to figure out what edits to apply to the ./inc/functions.php for it to work.
(2012-09-13, 08:12 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]>Points In Posts

I think the only reason that plugin edits the ./inc/functions.php is for users who buy username styles, if you don't plan to use that feature then you are good without the necessary edits, otherwise you will need to figure out what edits to apply to the ./inc/functions.php for it to work.

aaaah rlly thank you.
i need the name styles for the economy on the forum.
got a second questionAngel: could you help me to fix that?
because i dont know anything of the CMS xD i am new in mybb.
i can make you admin so you can help,i can trust you or we can use teamviewer. PLEASE I NEED THE FORUM xD
Open the ./functions.php included in the plugin package and the clean one in your forum, search:
function format_name($username, $usergroup, $displaygroup="")
{
// what ever is here, find the differences and try to "fix" it.
}
(2012-09-13, 08:24 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Open the ./functions.php included in the plugin package and the clean one in your forum, search:
function format_name($username, $usergroup, $displaygroup="")
{
// what ever is here, find the differences and try to "fix" it.
}

ok so i need to change the difference to the old code if it happen again?
and how can i fix that never happen again so without fix everytime
Quote:ok so i need to change the difference to the old code if it happen again?

You need to identify the differences between both files and apply the appropriate changes from the old one to the new one.

Quote:and how can i fix that never happen again so without fix everytime

Never upload files that may be potentially older that those in a fresh MyBB pack.
Pages: 1 2