MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UnitedPonies - A new Forum for MLP lovers :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-09-13, 04:44 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I think this should fix your issue.

Admin CP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Scrutinize User's IP address? > Yes

We have done this, Hopefully this should fix the error, thank you
Frankly, StingReay put what I was trying to say into words. Not all furrys are bronys. All I want people to know is watch the show, then judge it.

But onto the website!

The theme is... meh, the background feels a little off. The content could use a bit more color or something, just needs to feel more MLP like IMO. I would imagine it more colorful and like, some pictures of ponys and stuff. Toungue Just me maybe.

I'd say merge your theater and fan art forums into a 'MLP Creative' section, or something. Then, you have your Misc and Everfree forest forums which are the same thing. Merge those two. Just generalize your forums, make it less cluttered.

You don't need a Q & A forum (make it a sticky thread in introductions maybe?), tech talk and the gaming category should be one forum "Tech/Gaming", and make the archive hidden. It's ugly. Again, this is to make your site easier to navigate and better to use.

Finally, remove the sparkly names, they are ugly.

Good luck!
(2012-09-13, 11:04 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly, StingReay put what I was trying to say into words. Not all furrys are bronys. All I want people to know is watch the show, then judge it.

But onto the website!

The theme is... meh, the background feels a little off. The content could use a bit more color or something, just needs to feel more MLP like IMO. I would imagine it more colorful and like, some pictures of ponys and stuff. Toungue Just me maybe.

I'd say merge your theater and fan art forums into a 'MLP Creative' section, or something. Then, you have your Misc and Everfree forest forums which are the same thing. Merge those two. Just generalize your forums, make it less cluttered.

You don't need a Q & A forum (make it a sticky thread in introductions maybe?), tech talk and the gaming category should be one forum "Tech/Gaming", and make the archive hidden. It's ugly. Again, this is to make your site easier to navigate and better to use.

Finally, remove the sparkly names, they are ugly.

Good luck!

Thank you for this,

Our site is currently down, Due to our host some how deleted our Domain. and not responding..
Love the site but change the logo.

Great theme and niche.
thanks trickshot
We have changed the forum theme
We have now moved to a .com Domain and changed a theme.
Your www. is not redirecting properly currently.
(2012-09-18, 11:41 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Your www. is not redirecting properly currently.

Can you tell me what you mean by that?
When you go to your link with www. it gives us an error.
Pages: 1 2 3 4