MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UnitedPonies - A new Forum for MLP lovers :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 1Z57p.png]

Hello!

I am here to introduce a new forum called www.unitedponies.com

It is a forum for Pony lovers and all are welcome to join it. We are quite active and are fairly new.

After a lot of feedback from different sites, we decided to redo the theme and the forum. This is why for the next few days the forums will be down. But please keep given your ideas.

http://www.unitedponies.com/

Thnx

U-P Staff

Latest News:

We have updated to a .com domain!

Staff

Sanjar12345 (TheRussianGamer) - Owner and Founder
FlutterShy - Co-Owner
Shawn433Gmail - Admin
SpriteFan3 - Co-Owner

Want to be part of our staff? Apply below.

-Things we fixed-

(2012-09-13, 11:04 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly, StingReay put what I was trying to say into words. Not all furrys are bronys. All I want people to know is watch the show, then judge it.

But onto the website!

The theme is... meh, the background feels a little off. The content could use a bit more color or something, just needs to feel more MLP like IMO. I would imagine it more colorful and like, some pictures of ponys and stuff. :P Just me maybe.

I'd say merge your theater and fan art forums into a 'MLP Creative' section, or something. Then, you have your Misc and Everfree forest forums which are the same thing. Merge those two. Just generalize your forums, make it less cluttered.

You don't need a Q & A forum (make it a sticky thread in introductions maybe?), tech talk and the gaming category should be one forum "Tech/Gaming", and make the archive hidden. It's ugly. Again, this is to make your site easier to navigate and better to use.

Finally, remove the sparkly names, they are ugly.

Good luck!

In response to this, We changed the background and the theme, We added a hell lot more Pony related stuff in.

We even added a 404 page. www.unitedponies.com/404.html
(2012-09-13, 12:32 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Furries__Kill_Them_With_Fire_by_Dasmiere.jpg]

Not to start a fight here, but assuming all furries are bronies is fundamentally wrong.

Site topic is not something I'm particularly interested in, but the layout's nice and the theme isn't bad either. thumb.gif

Also, this is not my IP.

[Image: 14Gdd]

My IP's first octet is not 108. In fact, that's not even close to my IP.
I'm going to have to say that the domain is a good choice but the niche is kind of pathetic. No offense to you, but I have a hatred for grown men who succumb to becoming a furry. You should also look into getting a new theme, it's a good one but doesn't fit your niche.

[edit]
You know what I just noticed. You removed the copyright from the theme. I hope you purchased copyright removal. Forwarding this thread and website to Envira.
(2012-09-13, 01:52 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to you, but I have a hatred for grown men who succumb to becoming a furry.

I'm not even going to bother as I pointed this out literally one post before you.
This site is great for all you bronies...
(2012-09-13, 01:52 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to say that the domain is a good choice but the niche is kind of pathetic. No offense to you, but I have a hatred for grown men who succumb to becoming a furry. You should also look into getting a new theme, it's a good one but doesn't fit your niche.

[edit]
You know what I just noticed. You removed the copyright from the theme. I hope you purchased copyright removal. Forwarding this thread and website to Envira.

Lmao at all people who hate on MLP. Every single one of them hasn't watched the show, so their opinions are invalid and biased. Grow up.
Theme is meh. I don't see a point to having an MC section. But I like the partnered sites idea.
(2012-09-13, 03:30 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao at all people who hate on MLP. Every single one of them hasn't watched the show, so their opinions are invalid and biased. Grow up.
I'm entitled to my opinion on the matter. I have watched the show before and I've made my judgment on it already. Please get your facts straight before telling me to grow up. Thank you. Smile
Thank you guys, So much on your views,

We are looking to change the theme and fix a few more errors thanks to you!

(2012-09-13, 01:05 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-13, 12:32 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Furries__Kill_Them_With_Fire_by_Dasmiere.jpg]

Not to start a fight here, but assuming all furries are bronies is fundamentally wrong.

Site topic is not something I'm particularly interested in, but the layout's nice and the theme isn't bad either. thumb.gif

Also, this is not my IP.

[Image: 14Gdd]

My IP's first octet is not 108. In fact, that's not even close to my IP.

I am sorry that this has happened to you, We are currently aware of this issue, and so is our host. We will try and fix this, In the mean time, Maybe proxy round? or just fill in the words.

(2012-09-13, 01:52 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to say that the domain is a good choice but the niche is kind of pathetic. No offense to you, but I have a hatred for grown men who succumb to becoming a furry. You should also look into getting a new theme, it's a good one but doesn't fit your niche.

[edit]

As we said before, removing the copyright was a mistake that we did not mean to do, We are looking for a way to fix this, But at the moment the Footer.html is not editing.
I think this should fix your issue.

Admin CP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Scrutinize User's IP address? > Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4