MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Plugins.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
We're using Google Apps and we haven't' received any failure emails regarding any recent activation email. I can confirm one in the past only.

Edit: Manually activated yours. I can confirm the issue, Google Apps was rejecting emails because we were sending mass mail so we disabled mass mail so emails should start working again soon.
Hmm, very strange. If the email had bounced you'd have gotten a notification. But if the email never sent would it still send an error message? So could this be an issue with MyBB not sending any email due to the recent server change or perhaps an issue with the .net domain's mail settings (if you use them)?

I mean I've checked my filters and everything to make sure but there's nothing there that should interfere with this (I mean I only have two filters and they only redirect incoming messages to different tags, none that delete anything).
And I've gotten other email since I registered (so I know my email account is active/works).
Google Apps was rejecting the SMTP's 3 chars identifier, according to my research that happens to prevent spam. Should be back to normal soon Smile
Emails should be working fine again - they are for me.
The domain should be transferred at max Tuesday (along with three other domains of mine) so the domain will be running again next week for sure!
The .com domain is now available, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
(2014-05-21, 02:41 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The .com domain is now available, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I'm having some issues with your site. It's randomly sending me to that error page that was displayed a few days back. I'll be able to pull up certain pages, others not so much. Sometimes a page will work, but then it won't. I don't think it's an issue on my end, as I cleared my cache completely.
You just have to give it time so DNS fully propagates Smile
(2014-05-22, 11:10 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to give it time so DNS fully propagates Smile

Ah. Figured it was something like that. It was just really weird because a page would work for a second, then stop the next. I was like "What are you doing? *smacks*"
.com domain works fine now, for me Smile
^It better work! Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13