MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Plugins.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The logo as a logo looks good but doesn't fit the rest of the theme imo.
That looks pretty good. Thanks for showing a screenshot with it.

(2012-11-10, 07:10 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]The logo as a logo looks good but doesn't fit the rest of the theme imo.

Yeah, I just noticed it looks similar to the one I made for the mock-up I made you, I think it's the same font too, lol. I unconsciously did that, though.

Edit: Again, it only took me 2-3 mins so it's not great quality.
Guys I don't care who hates who and who did what to who so please go exchange hating messages somewhere else.

That's my last warning. I've unapproved some of your posts.
Uhm to the above posters well some of them isnt this topic about the site and not about your personal bickering?

OT:

I really like the site, its nice and clean i like the colors. Really fits well with the niche its about.
(2012-11-10, 07:41 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm to the above posters well some of them isnt this topic about the site and not about your personal bickering?

OT:

I really like the site, its nice and clean i like the colors. Really fits well with the niche its about.

Thank you!

@WebOutfit and FullMetalBlade, instead of apologizing in the end of your posts, simply don't write them. As I said, I don't give a sh*t to what X person did to Y or Y did to X unless that happened here, on the forums. But even if it did happen here, there's a proper place to discuss that - which is not in my thread.

I have unapproved some of your posts again. Next post will get you a warning. If that doesn't stop, all I can do is ban you from showcase - I prefer that to deleting my own thread.

Thank you.
X3 Babe, Pirata. You always get it wrong, rofl. It's ok, I do apologize for going off-topic though I had stopped replying to him in hopes he'd do the same. ;(

On-topic:
I do have to say it surprised me how much of a similar concept me and Yuva came up with- I guess great minds do think alike. Wink I don't think it's his best design (After the Bollywood Forums I really look forward to seeing that kind of design quality) so I was a bit saddened. ;(

I do have to ask, what made you use a .gif as your header background? Could have simply made the background a solid color and made the bokeh image a .png also the menu kind of seems a bit off, when you hover (I don't know if it's intentional) but the effect is like 2 pixels off the header, the hover effect itself I'm not too much of a fan of.
Hmm I didn't touch the background so that question should probably be made to Sujankan Toungue As for the "2px off the header" problem. You talking about the space between the right most link and the end of the header div?
Is it just me that hates logos that move when you hover over them? You already have a nice hover effect over it, no need for the slider.
Yes, <.< the spacing bothers me a bit but I'd think it was a bit intentional so that the hover effect doesn't clash with the background of the header div.
So should I remove the sliding effect?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13