MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Plugins.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2014-05-06, 07:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot to pay the domain invoice so the domain expired Toungue Meanwhile I've already paid the renewal but it should be up tomorrow only as it must be manually renewed (as the invoice had expired) I believe by the registrar.

Any news?
Nope...they don't reply to my emails or tickets and they don't answer the phone calls either...
I had not seen this thread until I sent a PM.

Pirate Nuevo - thanks for replying to PM, now I understand.

On a side-note, I use namecheap.com on one of my domains, it expired, and I renewed online at 1 AM, my site was back online in less than 15 minutes. Smile

Sorry to hear it's taking so long for your registrar to get your site restored online.
Yes I used namecheap for a few other domains but I'm moving all of them now. I just need mybb-plugins.com renewed by my current registrar so I can move it as well... Sad
MyBB-Plugins.net is now running while the .com is not available. You can use it for now Smile
Awesome !! How about coupon code for us keen folks who have been champing at the bit waiting to subscribe? :p

* Leefish stops refreshing MyBB-Plugins.com
I've lost quite a lot of money already, can't give out coupons Toungue
Daaaymmmnnn Big Grin
Woot, after 4 days I managed to get them to accept one of my calls! They say they'll call me back later...
Pirata, I recommended your site to a user and he said the captcha was not showing, I had a look and this is in signup page.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated processes.
Input error: Invalid referer

Might need to fix the recaptcha url maybe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13