MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I build an integrator for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My husband surprised me with AV Arcade( purchased the script yesterday ) to link up to my freeware site. The problem is I tried page manager with iframe and av arcade and it was too small within the forum and I hate the frame within a frame look. I tried to lengthen the frame with adjustments but still it is a frame within a frame.
So..
Is there a code to hook up page manager to AV Arcade

Or is there a bridge code I can use to have the same log in info for both?

Here it is in iframe and page manager
http://www.thefreeweb.org/misc.php?page=gameroom

Sad
Hi Starnova,
(2012-09-13, 11:02 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]...Or is there a bridge code I can use to have the same log in info for both?

The simple answer is No.

#
Integration can be split into (at least) two subjects: User-sync and SSO

User-sync == When you create a new user in MyBB they also need to be added to the other software. Also, you might need to deal with updating emails, usernames, password changes, etc.

SSO = Single sign-on == Log in once and have access to both scripts.
(Simple example) [Tutorial] EZ Fast Login | (SSO Integration) | Force Login To MyBB

##
I have worked on/experimented with (partial) integrations of MyBB and many other programs. IMO, the "stuff" that most people consider difficult is really not that hard, but...

...the details required to finish a complete integration take a ton of time.
Enjoy.
Ok.. well it is not the end of the world .. I think sync would be the real problem. Although both softwares are built with PHP and CMS as they are written similar..The real problem is they are installed on two separate databases. Users will just have to log in is all...and if not then they do not have to play games..that's it.. LOL