MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote for Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Eventually I will be getting a nice theme for my community, so I wanted to ask some people for quotes on what they would charge for this stuff.

I am looking for a theme which is:
  • Sort of dark, but not too dark. Not as black as the theme I am currently using, but not so white or gray that it is almost blinding Wink.
  • "Sticky" navbar with either a Login/Register button or username, avatar, as well as links to places such as the UCP, MCP if applicable, etc.

My goal is to have a theme that conveys the ideas of power, a wealth of knowledge, and a true "portal" into a community with other friendly users.

As a side note, could I also get a ballpark price for a logo that is high quality, works great on varieties of colors (mostly dark), as well as containing the idea/image of a void in the universe for gaming discussion.

Thanks everyone!
You can look at our prices here: http://www.audentio.com/services/forum_design/mybb

Alternatively you can purchase a premade theme and get one of our designers to customize it.
Toungue

Sorry Eric. While I like Audentio themes, they're quite a ways out of my price range ~$100-125.
I'm available to create a custom theme, and I can work with your price range. Check my signature for a few examples of my work.
(2012-09-14, 02:06 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue

Sorry Eric. While I like Audentio themes, they're quite a ways out of my price range ~$100-125.

No worries, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Smile
Well it won't be right now because.... let's just say I have some debt to pay off to my parents.

But I will keep you in mind because I like the themes in your signature. Nice and clean looking.
No problem, feel free to PM me any time if you decide to work with me. I believe there are a couple of other people around the forum that can work with that price as well. Just make an informed decision.
PM me your price range and I might be interested.