MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Run PHP Code in One Template only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I enable the ability to run php code in only ONE template.

I don't want the ability to run php code in all templates, only ONE template.

I know the plugin that lets us use all our templates, but I only want one template to have the ability to run php code.

Anyone know how?

Thanks
i wonder if it wil be possible.
Enable the plugin to allow php, then just use the php in the template you want to use it in. Why would you have an issue with having the "ability" to use php in other templates ?
It would be easiest to make a plugin for it.
But what different does it make if the "ability" to use php in all templates is there or not ? It doesnt make any difference.
Because I do not want anyone to have the ability to run php in any templates other than one for various and obvious reasons.

I'm sure there is a way however like paul stated, would probably be easiest to make a plugin.

However if there is another way, I'm all up for it.

...gonna browse the web and see what I find. Smile
(2012-09-14, 11:59 AM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]How do I enable the ability to run php code in only ONE template.

I don't want the ability to run php code in all templates, only ONE template.

I know the plugin that lets us use all our templates, but I only want one template to have the ability to run php code.

Anyone know how?

Thanks

Ask the plugin author
I pm'd Yumi.

I prefer to figure out a way without the use of a plugin, there must be something I'm not getting.

I want to get away from displaying off page php scripts in frames on the page I want, where instead I can just run the code from the associated template and be done with it Toungue
(2012-09-15, 01:35 AM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]Because I do not want anyone to have the ability to run php in any templates other than one for various and obvious reasons.

PHP is server side. Unless a user has access to your website's FTP account, they CANNOT run php scripts. BTW, who are you defining as "anyone" ? You're members or admins ?