MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Wanted [Paid]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At least you're honest, LeeFish. I've stepped down from a number of forums in my time. Each time due to some lies or something.
The OP has the mark of the beast on him now.

Good luck getting help.
Thanks for the heads up Leefish.
@Leefish - someday you'll hear from me again Smile
I don't like people like you, which are not telling the truth.

Well this will be my last post from this account. I'll open an account in a couple of days, so I can get some more help for my other projects Smile
(2012-10-03, 01:53 AM)mybbnoob Wrote: [ -> ]@Leefish - someday you'll hear from me again Smile

Well this will be my last post from this account. I'll open an account in a couple of days, so I can get some more help for my other projects Smile

Your IP address is saved. Opening a new account won't do any good, we still know who you are.

Also you don't have to do such thing, just apologize and admit you are wrong. Be nicer, and maybe pay lee. You know what you done is called bad business - despite that it does not make you a horrible, or hated person.

Right now mate, I have no respect for what you've done but you could earn it by starting to be honest from this point on... trust me making a new account will eventually lead to you creating another account... their will be no time when you can be perfect.
That is fine - if you want to contact me you can.

(2012-10-03, 01:53 AM)mybbnoob Wrote: [ -> ]@Leefish - someday you'll hear from me again Smile

You know we can tell...

That, and registration of multiple accounts is not allowed so it will be promptly closed by a member of the team.

[Image: 27736332.jpg]

Good day sir.
(2012-10-03, 02:07 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]You know we can tell...

That, and registration of multiple accounts is not allowed so it will be promptly closed by a member of the team.

He already told me in his PMs that he would use a proxy IP to register another account.
(2012-10-03, 02:10 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-03, 02:07 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]You know we can tell...

He already told me in his PMs that he would use a proxy IP to register another account.

All it takes is one login forgetting that you don't have your proxy on anymore.
(2012-10-03, 02:07 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]

You know we can tell...

[Image: 27736332.jpg]

Lol at this guy...

Good day sir.
One post using his appalling grammar and his rather..ahem...unique syntax and you wouldn't need an ip check.
Pages: 1 2 3