MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Wanted [Paid]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need some help around 5-10 hours a week with installing plugins I can't figure out to install and to help me develop new functions to my forum.

If you're interested in starting a long collaboration, please send me a PM with your hourly rate and your past experienced with MyBB.

I'm looking forward to be hearing from you Smile
I will help you,
I PMed you.
Also available, feel free to PM me.
What type of plugins are we talking about?
From my experience with this user, ones you will never get paid for.
Leefish is a timewaster and is very unpolite!
I intervene only to write that Lee is the most helpful and good user (and person) and she has helped me a lot with my forum. Really, she can have all the defects of the world, but timewaster and very unpolite no Big Grin
(2012-10-02, 10:58 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]but timewaster and very unpolite no Big Grin

Oh yes Smile
(2012-10-02, 10:31 PM)mybbnoob Wrote: [ -> ]Leefish is a timewaster and is very unpolite!

Huh

Leefish is probably one of the more laid back and nice users on this forum...
Well, I did some work for him - never trusted him from the start, but I thought hey, lets test that gut feeling. So I installed a theme and logo I made for him (not a free theme), fixed the terrible tabs he had, repaired his user map, repaired his sidebar and generally helped him out.

I stopped at that (I could have done more in the time allowed, but he wanted to pay me AFTER work was done and I did not know him) and told him 20 euro for work so far, he said that was reasonable. So I waited. And waited. And reminded him. He said three times he was going to "pay tomorrow".

So I decided to give him a little hint and deactivated the theme (not removed - deactivated). Please bear in mind that at that moment I had passwords to his FTP and his server. He should indeed be grateful that I AM a nice person.

I then received a PM from the chap, saying he had decided not to continue with the board. I said yea, but what about the work I did? He said you removed it so I won't pay. So I lost my temper and called him a slimy little worm. Which was rude.

He then proceeded to abuse me in PM and made it seem as if being Chinese was a slur Sad

I decided that I would post here to warn other users against him - he won't pay in advance - he won't pay when the work is done, so when will he pay? Seems like never to me.

I don't want to make a fuss about it, I just want other users to know what he did.
Pages: 1 2 3