MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Stuff is gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok well after talking with the Host i finally was able to get PHP working!
Link to website: RespawnForums.net
Before i thought i had to delete my Stuff and re install it so i made a back up and i did that.
I then extracted my back up and upload all of it.
But all the Post and members were gone.
I made a back-up of the site before i deleted everything.
How can i get everything on the back up on mybb?
(I tried just overwriting them but that didnt work. Sad )
Please Help!
Thanks!
Smile
Next time take sql backup from phpmyadmin

dont take sql backup from admincp
(2012-09-16, 05:41 AM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]Next time take sql backup from phpmyadmin

Both are exactly the same...

Are you sure that the table prefixes are the same?

If you still haven't figured anything out, post your FTP, MyBB admin, and cPanel login info, in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.
(2012-09-16, 05:45 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-16, 05:41 AM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]Next time take sql backup from phpmyadmin

Both are exactly the same...

Are you sure that the table prefixes are the same?

If you still haven't figured anything out, post your FTP, MyBB admin, and cPanel login info, in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.
I am sorry i am unable to share my FTP details.
If you please would be able to tell me what to do and i could.
I really want to get this fixed.
Thanks.
Do You Have Sql Database Backup ?
(2012-09-16, 07:12 AM)Marks-Mans Wrote: [ -> ]Do You Have Sql Database Backup ?
Yes i do Smile
Can you tell me what to do?
Thanks!
Smile
If you've backed up like a day or two ago, then you might want to restore it. Or else, you'll loose the posts and new users who have registered after you took the backup.
The staff are completely trust worthy. If you don't want to share your ftp details change them then when the problem is fixed change them back but I recommend change them to something different.
Have you imported your SQL backup? If so, are you sure you imported it to the correct database (the one MyBB is currently using)? Have you ran the recount and rebuild tools?
(2012-09-16, 12:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Have you imported your SQL backup? If so, are you sure you imported it to the correct database (the one MyBB is currently using)? Have you ran the recount and rebuild tools?

I have a back-up of SQL,how do I put it in? Also what rebuild tools?
Please help!
Smile
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2