MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ghost / Sprite Display in portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno,

But everytime I try to add this Module to the Portal.. I get a ghost-image immediately above it. Not a complete replica, just a blank space that seems to be emulating the module below it ?

And if I scroll over the blank space, it highlights the module below that I have added. ? And it also prevents it from aligning with the top of the other modules.. Sad

I've tried it both with a var and added the raw code as-is to the portal template... May work ok once and then the Ghost appears above it again...

I stripped all lang-variables in case of dupes... Made no difference ?

[Image: ghost.gif]
Update:

I found two lots of entries in the DataBase ??? And that appears to be the problem... Will know tomorrow when I kick it a bit.. Smile

Why the DB contains un-flushed entries, I have no idea.. But I will find out! Toungue
I removed the double entries from the DB... And they were re-written by I assume portal.php

I also tried encapsulating the additional "eval" vars in portal.php inside curly brackets..

Nothing changes... even after removing all of the .js script from the portal templates.. Sad

Run your mouse down down the blank left-hand side above the navigation module... and the
navigation module 'highlights'

????????????????

http://waloc.com/TEST-MYBB/portal.php
You know that we don't support bug reports on modifications???
Ok! I assumed it may a bug in portal.php... with an inability to add modules cleanly.. Toungue
Problem Fixed...

xml is not truncating the spaces before the table data etc, on anything that is added into the templates...

It's also doing the same to the added css.... Sad

It appears to be fixing carriage-returns in front of the line....

Could be a BUG in the way it's handling it. Toungue