MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: question about a mod!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys is it possible to create multiple navbar links in a navbar on my site with this mod?
I haven't used the mod before, but it would be fairly simple to do with just CSS and HTML, instead of using a plugin for it. If you're set on using the plugin, I'll let someone else chime in. Otherwise, I can help out if you want to do this yourself.
(2012-09-16, 11:15 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used the mod before, but it would be fairly simple to do with just CSS and HTML, instead of using a plugin for it. If you're set on using the plugin, I'll let someone else chime in. Otherwise, I can help out if you want to do this yourself.

Sure I can do it my self and I would really like it if you did help me.^ ^
How do you want your navbar to look? Or do you just want to add links to your header? If you have a link to your site, it'll be easier.
(2012-09-16, 12:14 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]How do you want your navbar to look? Or do you just want to add links to your header? If you have a link to your site, it'll be easier.

I would like it to be the same color or at least similar to my style, here's the link to my site, http://www.pikamedia.net/index.php don't mind the lack of sections because I'm still thinking about what sections I want to create so yeah.^ ^