MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cosas para poner em el portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all ...
Neceisto know how to put on a portal MyBB
1. - The x topics Most Read
2. - The past X Forum topics
3. - The most active users x

Forgive my question but I have no idea and want to know if this is possible and if it is difficult

Thanks and regards
Thanks for your answer ...
I know that plugins but places the data in the index of the forum and what I want is to put the portal index.
How do I do???
Any idea???

regards
Disable the plugin for the index and then edit the portal.php to add support for this plugin, pretty simple really.
(2012-09-17, 05:17 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Disable the plugin for the index and then edit the portal.php to add support for this plugin, pretty simple really.

Sorry .... ????
I lost, you say I should do??
Turn off the plugins that to not see on the site??? I'll tell you what I have not currently active on the site, whether in the forum index but not in the portal.
And then do not like that it appears on the website, which I edit files???
Sorry to lie but I have little idea about these things.
regards
The plugin settings allow you to disable the plugin for the index page.
(2012-10-12, 12:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin settings allow you to disable the plugin for the index page.
Hello ...
I think we do not fully understand, if I listed in index.php and see the data that forum, so if I want it.
But ... I also want to get out USER TOP POST portal.php most popular in separate blocks.
See what you ask???
That blocks the exit gate, as I like to come in and not stats.php file as it gets.
Thanks for your help
Hablare en español. El plugin Overview, que es el que tu instalaste para mostrar las estadisticas en tu index, tiene una opcion que remueve esas estadisticas del index. Activa dicha opcion y asi no se mostraran mas en el index.

Now that the plugin is disabled for the index, open portal.php file and search:
$plugins->run_hooks("portal_start");

Replace with:
$plugins->run_hooks("portal_start");
$plugins->run_hooks("overview_start");
$plugins->run_hooks("overview_end");

Then open your portal template and search:
{$header}

{$footer}

<body>

{$headerinclude}

And (respectively) replace with:
{$header}{$overview}

{$footer}{$overview_body}

<body{$overview_body_onload}>

{$headerinclude}{$overview_headerinclude}
(2012-10-12, 09:49 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hablare en español.

Gracias por tu ayuda y encima en español....
Funciona, yo probe con el "prostats" que igual es mas completo y de funcion similar, pero en los dos salen los datos en forma "horizontal" para colocar arriba o abajo, y yo buscaba algo similiar a lo que viene de serie con mybb "ultimos temas" o sea en "vertical". Si pongo solo un bloque a la izquierda o derecha desaprovecho todas las funciones de esos estupendos plugins...

Conoces algun truco mas sencillo????
Saludos y gracias por tu interes.

Hola de nuevo....
Estoy dandole vueltas y pregunto, seria posible duplicar el plugins para colocar sus tablas en modulos indepedientes????
Usar el plugin Overview varias veces....
Saludos
You can't really (easily) "split" the plugin, but what I do is to edit the templates to fit my needs and it looks like the stats are separated tables. It is just a matter of creativity while editing the templates.
Pages: 1 2