MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add IP confirmation in admin/index.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-09-17, 11:38 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You should use MyBB's database object instead of mysql_query, and error suppression (@) is just lazy.

I've implemented what he wanted from scratch, so his code has been changed a lot, I explained him about the db object.
(2012-09-18, 10:05 AM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-17, 11:38 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You should use MyBB's database object instead of mysql_query, and error suppression (@) is just lazy.

I've implemented what he wanted from scratch, so his code has been changed a lot, I explained him about the db object.

I've implemented what she wanted from scratch, so her code has been changed a lot, I explained her about the db object.

Fixed that for you Big Grin

And yes Kevins helped me greatly to understand how the mybb db object works.
(2012-09-18, 10:33 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-18, 10:05 AM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]

I've implemented what she wanted from scratch, so her code has been changed a lot, I explained her about the db object.

Fixed that for you Big Grin

And yes Kevins helped me greatly to understand how the mybb db object works.
Ow hahaha I couldn't have guessed, sorry Rolleyes.
(2012-09-18, 11:47 AM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]Ow hahaha I couldn't have guessed, sorry Rolleyes.

Big Grin no worries.
Pages: 1 2