MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dazzle - modern+classic mybb theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
shouldn't this be white?

http://i.imgur.com/Xt1tL.png
Is it the background you are pointing or something else?
That is the planned look tho.
That small bar looking thing thats between the navbar and the body.
no it looks as it is supposed to :3
New Thread buttons... they look offset.
(2012-09-24, 12:37 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]New Thread buttons... they look offset.

An icon is supposed to be there Toungue
Will be fixed
It's a clean theme, I'd say that the space between the menu and the container is a bit annoying, it's just there and I don't find it aesthetically attractive, just looks a bit disjointed. My thing is that the from the container down just looks like a normal and boring IPB theme, the usual rounded corners, usual colors, doesn't look like a 100% premium theme. Should try other styles and play with them - it can do you good.
Hello,

I like it ! It's very clean and sideboxes are cool, I'm looking for a theme like that. Did you fix a release date ?

And by the way I think the "advanced search" link is still work in progress, no ? Smile

Thank you,
Kevin
(2012-09-25, 12:03 PM)kevainxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Did you fix a release date ?
not yet. I need to make sure it is perfect and works smoothly before i release it.

Quote:And by the way I think the "advanced search" link is still work in progress, no ? Smile
No. Do you find something wrong with it?

(2012-09-24, 06:37 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say that the space between the menu and the container is a bit annoying, it's just there and I don't find it aesthetically attractive, just looks a bit disjointed.

If i get you right, you are talking about the blank space that is caused by breadcrumb being there.
I'll be removing breadcrumb from index.

And about the boring thing, i think the category boxes look new enough and the sidebar boxes have only been used in 2 of my themes so i don't think it is boring yet. But i have changed colors for sidebar header (with option to revert back)
Thanks for the feedback
(2012-09-25, 12:45 PM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And by the way I think the "advanced search" link is still work in progress, no ? Smile
No. Do you find something wrong with it?

Yes, maybe an icon on the left side of the input would be better. An icon like that : http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/43...tings_icon ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4