MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some People Can't Post Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received word that some people are having a hard time making threads on my forum. (Safari as browser). While I was looking into this, I found the following in my error_log file.

[16-Sep-2012 17:42:59 UTC] XML-RPC: xmlrpc_server::execute: function get_box_info_func registered as method handler does not return an xmlrpcresp object

The problem only occurs when they are creating threads, NOT making posts. I would post a test account, but I don't feel it's necessary because it hasn't been happening to ALL users with that OS and browser configuration.

Thanks for any help,
Justin
Me too.

You found a solution?
Unfortunately, I didn't. Any help?
So, from september you recive daily this error?

XML-RPC: xmlrpc_server::execute: function get_box_info_func registered as method handler does not return an xmlrpcresp object
(2012-11-08, 11:04 PM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]So, from september you recive daily this error?

XML-RPC: xmlrpc_server::execute: function get_box_info_func registered as method handler does not return an xmlrpcresp object

Yes, that is correct. Sometimes it's a few times a day.
I'm sure - is a Tapatalk error not from Mybb. You can find the file get_box_info on /forum/mobiquo/include. I wait for a reply on Tapatalk support forum...