MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know whether this already exists, but could you make a change such that :
when members click a text below a reply box that says something like myCode is on, a pop-up box appears telling members what the codes are and what they do.
Also, is there a code - non-html- using which I can center a banner in my signature??
And can I make my own codes? How?
Also, is there a code - non-html- using which I can center a banner in my signature??
[im g]url to img goes here[/im g] (minus the two spaces)

And can I make my own codes? How?
You probably could, by editing inc/functions_post.php or one of those files. It would require some knowledge of PHP though. Chris, perhaps an editor in the Admin CP to allow a user to add/edit myBB coding??
Quote:Also, is there a code - non-html- using which I can center a banner in my signature??
[im g]url to img goes here[/im g] (minus the two spaces)
To have it centered use
Code:
[ali�gn=center][img]imageURL[/img][/align]

Although you cannot click the text yet to show a list of available myCode commands, there is a list available in the Help documents Wink
Yes, but it'll certainly be better to access the myCode when you are typing a reply rather than having to goto the Help Page everytime.
Probably it could be a Javascript pop-up box.

And one more :Can a change be made in myBB Gold allowing admins to create their own myCodes? Like in vBulletin admins are allowed to create their own BBCodes? I'd really like it if that was included.Big Grin