MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skillerz - Exclusive for learning programming and web designing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the link : http://www.skillerzforum.3owl.com/

All things are set up, just need to take a domain that too will be completed at the end of this month.

If you want to join, please join.

Please rate it /10
thanks.
Less is more. I suggest you reduce the number of forums you have. You have 10 tutorial sub forums. Wouldn't it be easier to make just 1? Your making more work for yourself. Its not even close to done imo. It still needs a lot more work. You should of waited before getting a real domain before showing your site off. I'd rate it about 5/10, if that.

You need a clear indication on the site telling guests what the forum is actually for. Skillerz doesn't tell me anything. Maybe make a little welcome block for guests telling them a bit of info about what the forum is for. I'd suggest changing the sites title to Skillerz - Programming and Web Design or something along those lines.

One last thing, remove the marquee. Its horrible.
Personally I think a website based around programming and web design needs a nice design and actual decent features. So far this is a forum with a grossly overused free theme with too many sections.

Do you have much experience in both programming and web designing?
You are teaching programming and web design yet you recommend W3schools for learning? What experience do you have with programming?
My IP range is blocked.

To be honest, using any PHP firewall won't protect you from DDoS very well. You're better off with CloudFlare.
The text shadow on the guest message is horrendous. Change it to something more readable.
(2012-09-18, 02:28 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]My IP range is blocked.

To be honest, using any PHP firewall won't protect you from DDoS very well. You're better off with CloudFlare.

Maybe your country is a spam bot Wink. Or there could be a war going down.
(2012-09-19, 09:30 AM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-18, 02:28 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]My IP range is blocked.

Maybe your country is a spam bot Wink. Or there could be a war going down.

I'm in the US. Not likely... as I said, you're better off not using a PHP firewall.