MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add google adsense ads in header and footer & within posts. Can any one help for this?
(2012-09-17, 08:03 AM)rajeev Wrote: [ -> ]I want to add google adsense ads in header and footer & within posts. Can any one help for this?

You should make a new topic, but all you have to do is copy+paste the adsense codes in the Header and Footer templates of your theme.
(2012-09-17, 08:25 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]You should make a new topic, but all you have to do is copy+paste the adsense codes in the Header and Footer templates of your theme.

Thanx much for your response. Can you pls guide me where exactly i should put it in header & footer template?
(2012-09-20, 11:29 AM)rajeev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-17, 08:25 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]You should make a new topic, but all you have to do is copy+paste the adsense codes in the Header and Footer templates of your theme.

Thanx much for your response. Can you pls guide me where exactly i should put it in header & footer template?

Just add your ad code in the header template of your theme at the bottom of it and at the top in the footer template.. i did the same in my forum and it worked..
You can my advertisement plugin also .Here you dont need coding knowledge.I was added its on www.smmdesk.com so that if you need help ,pm me I will help you for thats

Thanks
@smmdesk just saw your blog and it looks very nice. I used my admanager and here is how it look like now http://forum.gotzu.com
Can you suggest if your plugin is somethig different. Thanks for your responseSmile