MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A+ Forum - Pay for Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A+ Forum - A pay for post site.

Friendly HQ members, staff, stable community, overall a fun place.

I recently bought it from last owner, plan to make changes to it and much much more.

http://aplusforum.com/forum/
It might help if you actually shared a link to your forum.
I did? Lol, its right there, anyways here it is:
aplusforum.com/forum
Too many sections. Broken images in the ficons. Some ficons bigger than others.

I never really understand the motives behind pay-to-post forums. Is your sole aim gaining revenue? I don't see how you're going to make a profit if you're paying users to post. If it's to generate a community, pay-to-post websites are never really communities as people come and go for money and that's it.

I would love to know your reasoning behind it though.
(2012-09-19, 12:56 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Too many sections. Broken images in the ficons. Some ficons bigger than others.

I never really understand the motives behind pay-to-post forums. Is your sole aim gaining revenue? I don't see how you're going to make a profit if you're paying users to post. If it's to generate a community, pay-to-post websites are never really communities as people come and go for money and that's it.

I would love to know your reasoning behind it though.

I agree, I do not quite get it... nice forum design though.

I cannot see clearly where the forum is showing an 'all about' or 'How to earn at' section. Maybe that is one suggestion for A+

So how does the forum make money to pay out? Is it donation based? Internal advertizing from other sites/forums?

Ah wait I think I get it after a second look - the donation section for ranking should be front page.
All the forum icons should be the same size as well. It looks bad when things don't align right from category to category.
Pay2Post forums use people to post so they can get,

1) Popularity
2) Better search engine results
3) Just for the sake of being kind (unlikely)
4) Make forum look active
How does the OP make money for Pay to Post?
Hey Man! I registered there! I am willing to help you out alot as i have the time! I own my own forum and its going great,i am mod on 3 forums and i'm support on 1.
(2012-09-23, 06:57 AM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]How does the OP make money for Pay to Post?

Ads....
Pages: 1 2