MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can solve this ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created a category and put a child forum in it ..the problem is the redirect link of the child forum & category.. it appears to be like as what in the bottom left of the image below :

http://prntscr.com/frorn

Can any one help me.
The format of that link isn't familiar to me at all. Maybe if you gave the board URL it would be easier to determine what is happening.
Category and then a child forum? Don't child forums go under parent forums and parent forums go under categories?
Then how is it to be optimized then ,through this pattern??

- Parent Forum
-- Child Forum
--- Sub-Forum
- Parent Forum
-- Child Forum
--- Sub-Forum

If not ,can you teach me because when I click the link of forum , it appears to be a blank page because it redirects to the main webhosting page if clicked
Did you rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess?
(2012-09-18, 10:26 PM)GreyPhantom Wrote: [ -> ]Then how is it to be optimized then ,through this pattern??

- Parent Forum
-- Child Forum
--- Sub-Forum
- Parent Forum
-- Child Forum
--- Sub-Forum

If not ,can you teach me because when I click the link of forum , it appears to be a blank page because it redirects to the main webhosting page if clicked

Anyway, if the problem is with your domain then check your .htaccess file and your board url via ACP.