MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ddddddd

EDIT: Just posted this to read your post. Don't know why but it wasn't showing. Thanks. Smile
Hello, I'm afraid I have the same problem.

We had some issues recently and I moved my forum to a new hosting account and restored the database on a new forum.
Initially I was able to login but not anymore (including the ACP as well as the forum). And none of the other user can login.

I have my forum at animezup.com/forum and my cookie settings are the same as last time
cookie domain .animezup.com and cookie path /forum/

I tried changing them from inc/settings.php as well as from the database, with phpmyadmin and still no luck.
I am having this problem....however it is ONLY with chrome.

My cookie settings are correct and I have deleted settings.php from the server and it regenerated. Also deleted all history from chrome to the beginning of time.

Upon logging out this message is displayed:
Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to log out, please click the Log Out button at the top menu.

My board is http://www.getreadyforum. com
I take that back about chrome. Now I cannot log out with firefox, just goes back to the index page, but no message is displayed.
Can anyone help me?
Take a look here.
Ive done everything I can. It's not working.

Here are my current settings. i hope someone can help. I actually have members, and now I am starting to lose them.
Will give admin, please help!
(2012-03-29, 05:49 AM)tracker Wrote: [ -> ]Ive done everything I can. It's not working.

Here are my current settings. i hope someone can help. I actually have members, and now I am starting to lose them.
Will give admin, please help!
Try to change the Cookie Path to /.
Well I changed that in settings.php however I am locked out my admin panel now.
Got back in the admin panel, but I'm still getting the message that user ID could not be verified.
I can usually fix every problem by myself. This has been going on for almost a week and there does not seem to be a fix. Since I have repeatedly gone through the steps that fix this problem 99% of the time, I would like to know what the problem is 1% of the time. At this point I am willing to pay someone to help me fix this. Is there anyone willing to help here?
Wow. Just dead silence. lol
Sorry, we're all volunteers here Smile

You're site isn't loading for me.