MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-09-25, 05:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing we can do to get Coppermine working. The forum needs a cookie path. I don't see why the bridge can't work with the MyBB cookies.

i have added he cookie path again, still it is doing the same. what to do?
It's still just /. Where did you add it??
(2010-09-25, 05:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing we can do to get Coppermine working. The forum needs a cookie path. I don't see why the bridge can't work with the MyBB cookies.

the bridge does work with the mybb cookies i have the same setup and its working fine.
(2010-09-25, 05:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's still just /. Where did you add it??

i again did it /forum/ and now its working fin, thanks for the help Smile
Test post.
I am trying to intergrate a new small application with the mybb. I want to use all the existing users who are registered in the mybb and want to use the login module of mybb as it is. Can you please help me what all class/files to be used and how to do write such code..
It'd probably be better to make a thread in the code modifications support forum as this isn't what this thread is about.
OKay I was looking for CHMOD but if couldnt find it I even used Ctrl+F still couldnt find it.
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/HOWTO_Chmod is a direct link to it, explaining it all
Myself and alot of users on my forum are having problems logging in.

When we put the login details in, it reverts back to the login screen. Have done all the stuff with cookies and what have you.

Now the weird thing is, if we login indirectly, like find a user in the members list and try to send them a pm, then it logs us in and allows us to stay logged in?

I login into ACP with no problems and stay logged into there as well.

URL is http://www.nw4x4response.co.uk/forum