MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got little further but now when I login, it says: "Login was successful... blah blah blah" but then it redirects me back to homepage and i'm not logged in.
Paju, your cookie domain is incorrect.

It's currently:

.arizonacraft.eu

It should be:

.looneserverid.eu

Please open ./inc/settings.php and

Find:
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".arizonacraft.eu";

Replace with:
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".looneserverid.eu";

Then login to your Admin Control Panel -> Configuration -> Settings -> General Configuration -> Cookie Domain

Change it there and save the settings. Smile
Thank you, finally got my problems solved. Best regards!
Why in my localhost if i open any option in ACP, me must to fill again the login ? and is failed !

anyone can help me ?

Sory if my english bad
Check your cookie domain is: localhost

Check your cookie path is: /

Clear your cookies and try again. Smile
Another thing I have found that fixes this is cleaning out the sessions table. My sessions cleanup task was not completing correctly. I fixed this and have not had any login issues since
Copied /forum from one domain host server to another domain host server, and when try to login at /forum, it indicates login successful, but the next screen (homepage) shows not logged in (so not able to get to adminCP).

Tried recommended fixes (for new domain/server settings) at the original post on this thread, changed related info at /inc/config.php, but no luck.

No problem logging in to database/admin.

Place/s to look for additional fixes ?
(2012-08-02, 07:21 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Copied /forum from one domain host server to another domain host server, and when try to login at /forum, it indicates login successful, but the next screen (homepage) shows not logged in (so not able to get to adminCP).

Tried recommended fixes (for new domain/server settings) at the original post on this thread, changed related info at /inc/config.php, but no luck.

Forum URL?
(2012-08-02, 09:46 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-02, 07:21 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Copied /forum from one domain host server to another domain host server, and when try to login at /forum, it indicates login successful, but the next screen (homepage) shows not logged in (so not able to get to adminCP).
Forum URL?
Thank you for the reply.
akmblog.org
What are all your cookie domains and paths set to?
These could be wrong which is why the cookie isn't being recognised