MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fixed Smile
I'm having the issue where I can't log out. I can log in and out of ACP with no problems. I've (as far as I can tell) verified that my cookie settings are accurate and appropriate, and renewed my settings.php file after clearing out my cache. I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

URL - http://www.goon-squad.com/forums
The forum software seems to work for Administrators, but Guests have major problems.

Link. Click to see the problem.
You probably have added redirect to registration page (for guests) in either global_start hook or are using any plugin that does this. That's why its redirecting too many times.

That's not Login/Logout issue BTW.
Thanks for your response. It seems to be a login/logout issue because even the login page redirects to user registration, but you are correct. It is not one because this happens on every page: even the registration page. To test what you said, I commented out those hooks and this error still occurs. It is an infinite loop of redirection, and seems to be happening only to Guests.
Are you using any plugin(s) ?? If Yes, please enlist all of those Installed plugin(s).
Please attach ./global.php file here aswell.
I am using the plugins, "Force Postbit Layout (1.0)" and "Edit Time Limit/Legend Permissions (1.0.1)". I am using the default global.php file, so I am not so sure you need it.

EDIT:
I found the problem. I had a page with user redirection where it was not needed (my avatar renderer). Thank you for your time!
Helou!
When you close it logout on me.
where is the problem?

I want to be constantly log in.
thank you very very much i was a subdomain.myforum.com i mustnt make the cookie domain subdomain.myforum.com i must make it myforum.com without sub domain
(2012-09-04, 09:27 AM)Postovi Wrote: [ -> ]Helou!
When you close it logout on me.
where is the problem?

I want to be constantly log in.

It's not a problem, it's supposed to do that.

If you want to stay logged in, you need to check the "Remember Me" checkbox when logging in and have your browser not delete cookies after you close the website.