MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-01-29, 07:15 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]@pilinko, try logging in then. I have looked at your site and it seems fine.
cookieDomain = ".letsplanmywedding.com";
cookiePath = "/forums/";
cookiePrefix = "";

I have said that the settings are ok, but i still not can connect to ACP , i can connect on forum like admin, and also on Mod CP , but on ACP i can not login
(2013-01-30, 11:10 AM)pilinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-29, 07:15 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]@pilinko, try logging in then. I have looked at your site and it seems fine.
cookieDomain = ".letsplanmywedding.com";
cookiePath = "/forums/";
cookiePrefix = "";

I have said that the settings are ok, but i still not can connect to ACP , i can connect on forum like admin, and also on Mod CP , but on ACP i can not login

If you are using Firefox, use Chrome, if you can get in using Chrome then it's a FF problem.

Try what I did last night when I had the same problem, close Firefox down and restart from scratch.
I know your settings are OK thats why I said your site was fine. Perhaps as Spangle said try using another browser.
I have tried 3 browsers ( Chrome/Firefox/Opera) and nothing with no one of browsers i can connect into ACP
This might be a bad suggestion but you could reuploading the admin directory from a fresh package.
I have tried but nothing, the same problem
Do you think you have set your browser to deny cookies?
Example for Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-UK/kb/webs...block-them
Are you trying to login via the forums or via the custom login system?

If you post your FTP details and ACP login in the Private Inquires forum someone from support should be able to look in to it.
Well I couldn't through FF, but I could through Chrome.

So shut down FF, restarted it, it's done an update, now all is OK again, that was a weird half hour.

Thanks for trying to help
(2013-01-31, 06:41 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]We're not going to help you switch away from MyBB
Are you trying to login via the forums or via the custom login system?

If you post your FTP details and ACP login in the Private Inquires forum someone from support should be able to look in to it.

So hy you ca not help me to make it work...becouse i like a lot this forum board, but with this small things i can improve back my rank i am sure, but i need to fix it...

I have tried really with 3 browsers and i have set to accept the cookies for all 3 browsers, but nothing I do not know more what to do and what to check, becouse i need urgently to install the Seo plugin and without login into ACP i can not install it