MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Usernames Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I need help about StyleUsername Plugin (not the usernamestyle plugin). I installed that plugin and set forum moderators in each forum. But it only shows #STYLE_USERNAMES_GID4# in index page and the whole mytabs page. Also when I create a thread/topic, the last post in index page shows #STYLE_USERNAMES_UID1#. How to fix this? Sad

I have these plugins installed that could possibly affects StyleUsername plugin (no idea if its a conflict between plugins),
-mytabs
-subforums column
-last post icon
-last post avatar
Try deactivating plugin in the following order checking if it works between each one:
-mytabs
-last post icon
-last post avatar
Hi omar, thank you for the reply.

Working 100% if I deactivate MYTABS and no errors. But I want mytabs plugin, it shortens my forum board which is easier to navigate.

And I did activate mytabs again, and I set "USE AJAX" to "No" and its working now with no errors (last post is great! The "Moderated by" in forum is perfect!).

So now, I dont know the function of "USE AJAX" settings and I set it to "No". Theres a note there saying "Decide whether or not you would like to use AJAX-style tab switching. (Uses xmlhttp requests to load page more conveniently, and up to w3 standards) Note: Turning this feature off may cause problems with category collapsing."

I dont know what it means. Hehe. Would there effects setting it to "No"?
I have never used the plugin, but by the description I assume the page will need a reload each time a user clicks a tab (to view a category subforums).

You should turn it off, check how the plugin works, then turn it off to check what the differences are and decide which is the one you want (considering one will more likely make you to remove the "StyleUsernames" plugin).