MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The new MyBB.com theme :O ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angel the staff are working on the new jquery 1.8 theme for mybb.com in 1.8?
The whole website will be getting a new design, and the community forums will have a theme based on the default 1.8 theme with a few additions to integrate it with the rest of the site (similar to how it has been done now).
awesome, and the grup plaining update mybb.com first before the mybb 1.8 release? or after?
(2012-09-19, 11:06 PM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]awesome, and the grup plaining update mybb.com first before the mybb 1.8 release? or after?

That hasn't been decided yet; we've always used a version the default MyBB theme, we'll see what we do as the time comes closer.
Well, usually the MyBB Community Forums launch the new version a few days before release, so assumably then.
I can't wait to see what the new mybb theme is going to look like. I have nothing but high hopes for this community.
(2012-09-27, 01:10 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to see what the new mybb theme is going to look like. I have nothing but high hopes for this community.

Justin has done a great job with it, as usual. I shouldn't say too much. Shy
That's just mean Nathan. Angry Just kidding, I'll just wait until the official release of 1.8 to see all the changes the MyBB team has made.
(2012-09-19, 03:11 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The whole website will be getting a new design, and the community forums will have a theme based on the default 1.8 theme with a few additions to integrate it with the rest of the site (similar to how it has been done now).

Finally!

edit: Will it be redesigned again for 2.0?
(2012-09-27, 02:36 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-19, 03:11 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The whole website will be getting a new design, and the community forums will have a theme based on the default 1.8 theme with a few additions to integrate it with the rest of the site (similar to how it has been done now).

Finally!

edit: Will it be redesigned again for 2.0?

There haven't been any plans as the redesign was meant for 2.0 anyway, but since we decided on developing 1.8 it was moved forward. We might want a change to celebrate a major release but we'll see what happens closer to the time. Smile
Pages: 1 2