MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum-Source.info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cooltext761173612.png]
Hello Mybb'ers

Forum Source is back again, i saw the old design and saw that people were active on the old forums we have a new website + domain.

I want to give applause to the designer from our template and ofcourse mybb for the forums.

What is Forum Source?
Forum Source ss an forum for forum owners and goers to discuss, debate and learn about different forum software as well as their own. This board is basically for discussion that may relate to all forum software rather than one in specific.

I have questions related to mybb what should i do?
We are always friendly and giving you advise and the scripts from mybb, you can always start a topic on forum-source or on mybb.com
To say the truth the mybb forums are empty sometimes if you have a question, we will try to help you 24/7!
(Im sorry for if im wrong to the mybb community)

What age do you need to be on the forum?
Everyone is welcome, if you do follow the rules and dont break them you are allowed to visit our forums. Words filter is activated on our forum.

Why we should use Forum Source?
Forum-Source is helping you in any issue you have, example: You want to use a forum and you are not sure what forums you need to use what should you do? Ask, we are here to help you!

Why did FS used mybb?
Mybb is for us really simple, we are thinking this software is far the most awesome software/source that has been made by people!
Im really sure there are more software but if you ask for a plugin or a template someone has/have it for you.

Wish you good luck and register yourself on Forum Source:
nice domain and clean looking,
it's better do not place google ads until get more member and post activities Smile
I echo the clean format.

Hopefully you will be successful - Good luck.

Maybe a touch of green like your logo wouldn't go amiss Smile
Meh I dislike the layout, it's boring and common. Nothing is grabbing me to sign up to this forum. This is the niche that no one in MyBB has taken advantage of yet and it bugs me. To make a forum based around users discussing their own forums, you need to basically have a really good foundation. If I sign up at that forum and have multiple negatives to say about it, then it's not really serving its purpose as a place for myself and others to contribute.

Basically, the theme is unappealing, there is no content, there is too many sections, there is no motivation for guests to sign up and contribute. Generic is the word I'm looking for, nothing is eye-catching. I'm not sure if you have a budget but if you do have money to invest I recommend it. A forum like this has to be flawless in my opinion, or at least simple whilst not breaking the basic rules.
(2012-09-20, 04:10 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Meh I dislike the layout, it's boring and common. Nothing is grabbing me to sign up to this forum. This is the niche that no one in MyBB has taken advantage of yet and it bugs me. To make a forum based around users discussing their own forums, you need to basically have a really good foundation. If I sign up at that forum and have multiple negatives to say about it, then it's not really serving its purpose as a place for myself and others to contribute.

Basically, the theme is unappealing, there is no content, there is too many sections, there is no motivation for guests to sign up and contribute. Generic is the word I'm looking for, nothing is eye-catching. I'm not sure if you have a budget but if you do have money to invest I recommend it. A forum like this has to be flawless in my opinion, or at least simple whilst not breaking the basic rules.

Now that is saying it as it is... maybe I should be more honest, I was hinting at boring though. Just didn't want to say... but there are good points for the board owner to pick up on.

After your candor I respect your opinions slightly more than I did Anxiety.

After all the truth is the truth.

I went against my own philosophy with my last reply...

Basically A+ ^^^^ what he said.
thanks for your message. i will edit the forum with a nice design, inclusive a better way to explain the people what you can do on my forum!
No probs Wazzy... it is constructive and not ridicule.
community is upgraded with a new theme, so hopefully you guys like it now! The logo is fixed and hopefully you will registering yourself on my website Big Grin
Why the hell does it look like vbulletin 2?
cause i like the skin, its so oldschool.