MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't use drop-down menu's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a problem on my forums running 1.6 fresh install (just a day old).
Any drop down menu (such as edit post buttons, adminCP options drop-downs, etc.) doesnt open. I tested this on multiple computers, and it does not work. I tried disabling all add-ons and using default theme but that does not solve the problem. If you want me to make a test account so you can try it yourself just ask

Thanks in advance

EDIT: by the edit post buttons i mean the one that you press at the bottom of the post. It gives you a drop down saying quick edit or full edit
The URL and test account would be great Smile
(2012-09-20, 08:17 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]The URL and test account would be great Smile

thanks for fast reply, ill get that in just a sec

ok:

url: removed

username: removed
password: removed
(problem solved, test account and URL deleted)
Disable RocketLoader in CloudFlare Smile
(2012-09-20, 08:22 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Disable RocketLoader in CloudFlare Smile

I use cloudflare, but rocketloader is disabled

any other ideas?

Strange, I just ENABLED rocket loader (for the first time, as it being in beta I didnt want to get involved). Now the menus are working fine. Thanks for the help Big Grin (even thou doing the opposite fixed it) Toungue
Its back again...its been on and off ever since my last post.
I completely disabled cloudflare and switched my nameservers back, yet the problem doesnt go away. (I switched back to cloudflare because it doesnt seem like its the problem)
hopefully someone can shed some light on this situation Smile