MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving block from the portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I want to move some blocks from my portal, this block I want to move:

{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$search}
{$whosonline}
{$latestthreads}

Now I have this block on the left en on the right side of it I have the announcements. Now I want to have the announcements to the left and the block to the right. I don't know how to do it and I don't find a sollution yet here on the forums.

So can annyone help me??

Thanks allot!!!
Got to the templates > portal template and change it to:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
{$announcements}
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td valign="top" width="200">
{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$search}
{$stats}
{$whosonline}
{$latestthreads}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Nope this is not the right code. If I use this code the announcements are all over the page and the blocks are gone... So the code isn't right.

And can someone only pass the code that I need to edit because I have a lot of other codes in it and if I need to copy the hole code I lose my own codes.
Do someone have the sollution
The code Anori posted is correct. Check your templates.
I have found the problem......... If I copy from here and pass it the automatich fills mybb spaces with the code

&nbsp;

Now I have copy the code to wordpad and copy from there to the template and now its working. Why if I copy from here the &nbsp; code will pass automatic?? In the past I don't have this....
Use Notepad++ to edit files.

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
I have Notpad++ installed but thanks!!