MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this error when I visit myforum.com/merge

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Help?
Please follow the instructions the error message has provided.

Quote:More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

500 is a generic error, it could mean anything.
I guess it is on my side since it says the files do not exist but they do.. :/
"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." simply means it couldn't use the ErrorDocument specified error templates to show the error as they don't exist, it doesn't refer to the file requested by the client.
I am having similar kinda problem too. Sad
http://www.forumeze.com/forum/merge/
(2012-10-12, 04:16 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]I am having similar kinda problem too. Sad
http://www.forumeze.com/forum/merge/

(2012-09-21, 11:10 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please follow the instructions the error message has provided.

Quote:More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

500 is a generic error, it could mean anything.
I don't know where to look for error log in cpanel?
I have a file called "error_log" there in mybb root
it has something like this:
[08-Mar-2012 06:46:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: ffmpeg: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20060613
PHP    compiled with module API=20090626
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
Contact your host about that issue.
Thanks, The Host provider solved the issue. Smile