MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doing a quick survey - New forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I was thinking of starting up a new forums.

Kinda in need of your help tho, I've got stucked up with these niches

- A pet forums
- A download upload forums
- A car forums

Wanted to know which among these would you prefer.
Pet forums for the simple reason that the current ones are outdated and using VB 3 with a crappy unprofessional theme.
(2012-09-22, 03:49 AM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]Pet forums for the simple reason that the current ones are outdated and using VB 3 with a crappy unprofessional theme.

I quite didn't get what you said after Pet forums for the simple reason.
Mind expounding it for me ? Confused
(2012-09-22, 04:03 AM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-22, 03:49 AM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]Pet forums for the simple reason that the current ones are outdated and using VB 3 with a crappy unprofessional theme.

I quite didn't get what you said after Pet forums for the simple reason.
Mind expounding it to me ? Confused

Google "Pet Forums".... those forums are outdated and not attractive. You have an easy niche. Go for it.
Whichever one you're most knowledgeable about and enjoy the most.
You ask it like we are all waiting to jump in and join your site. It's very unlikely that will will do that.
(2012-09-22, 02:10 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Whichever one you're most knowledgeable about and enjoy the most.

This. the key to a new forum is content, if you don't know anything about your niche then you will end up with no content or copy and paste.
(2012-09-22, 03:54 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]You ask it like we are all waiting to jump in and join your site. It's very unlikely that will will do that.

Seems like you have an ill problem, im clearly asking for a suggestion here. I just dont know how you may have interpreted it, and in fact, i dont care.
(2012-09-22, 04:23 PM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-22, 03:54 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]You ask it like we are all waiting to jump in and join your site. It's very unlikely that will will do that.

Seems like you have an ill problem, im clearly asking for a suggestion here. I just dont know how you may have interpreted it, and in fact, i dont care.

I have no problem at all. But there are millions of forums on the internet. Do you really think we have a secret list of which we would like more of? No, it has to be something you are passionate about, something you have an innovate or evolutionary idea for. Otherwise your chances of success are very little. It's better to sit on an idea for a long time then to just make one because you feel like it.
I'd avoid the download/upload forum for legal reasons.

Also because you don't want to be denied support (like me)
Pages: 1 2