MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Registration Date (Database?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy,

The problem I'm having is that regardless of when users registered, it always displays their registration date as "today at X:XX", ususally the time when I last edit a profile or something. Initially, I had been syncing users between Joomla and MyBB, with Joomla as primary.

I recently switched mybb to primary and was expecting the date to just start from that day. The next day, the problem persisted except on accounts that were newly made and my own. But, the odd thing is, it shows my registration date as the date when i established that mybb forum, which makes me think that the db does have our original registration dates stored somewhere!

If so, how would I go about doing whatever I did to my account (which I don't know what I did) to everyone else? I highly doubt it's a simple profile edit because a couple users went in and edited some stuff per a new plugin I installed.

Thanks in Advance.

P.S. - Usually a grammar nerd, but didnt have time to fix the engRish this time around =(
Bumpp.